Going to the Casa to see John of God is an opportunity for a deep spiritual retreat. This is time to focus on your own growth and healing in a space held in high vibrational healing energy. It is customary to dress in white at the Casa so that the entities can better see your energy.
Medium Joao is in session Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. On these days, you bring your healing intentions before the entities, receive spiritual surgeries, healings, and sit in quiet meditation.
When you are not going before the Entities, you sit in the Casa current (meditating) with an open mind and heart to help hold the energy for Medium Joao to do his work and to receive your own personal healing.
During this healing process the priority is to take good care of yourself. This includes eating healthy food and getting plenty of rest. You will have time to sit alone in quiet reflection, have a massage or enjoy group oriented meals and activities.
Saturday through Tuesday are integration days for what is received on the Casa days, Wednesday through Friday. The schedule is very flexible and is adjusted as needed.
We support you on all levels: logistically, physically, emotionally, and spiritually during your journey. We help to prepare you for your journey, and take care of all the trip details like food and lodging. We structure our groups so that each person realizes the highest possible experience for optimal growth. We support you to enable you to glean the greatest potentials of your time in Brazil and beyond.
“This is a journey that took me to places deep in my soul. Barbara Rose was my insightful, wise counsel and loving friend on my transformative journey. My trip to John of God catalyzed unprecedented spiritual insight and growth in my life, health and vitality. I am deeply grateful.”~ Joyce Feeney
Tour Package Cost
$2385 for 2 week trip
$3530 for 3 week trip
Price includes single standard room.
Upgrades available for an additional fee.
This is a per person cost.
Next Journey is:
May 28th – June 9th (2 week)
May 28th – June 16th (3 week)
Tour Package Includes
• Taxi ride included in Tour Package (if you arrive on Monday morning and leave with the group on Saturday evening)
• Lodging (12 nights for 2 week trip, 19 nights for 3 week trip, 26 nights for 4 week trip)
• 3 healthy buffet meals per day at the Pousada
• One case of blessed drinking water per week
• Tour Guide with personal assistance and consultation
• One crystal bed session
• One taxi ride to the waterfall
• Donation to the Casa
• Booklet and Casa Guide
Expenses not included in the Tour Package:
- Airfare [$900-$1600]
- Passport / Visa expenses [$150-$250]
- Prescription of herbs for yourself [$60- $150]
- Prescription of herbs for photo brought [$25/person]
- Gifts for family and friends [as desired]
- Additional donation to the Casa [as desired]
- Tips for taxi drivers and Pousada staff [$75]
- Spending money for taxis, crystal beds, misc. [$400]